In compliance with law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, it is reported that the owner of this website with the domain www.mireiatattoo.com corresponding to Mireia Sellarès Centelles with identity card (NIF) 45883858P and address at c/Rosselló 56 08207, Sabadell (Barcelona) with the following contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this place you will find information about the legal conditions that define the relationship between users and myself as the person responsible for this website. It is important that you know the terms before continuing to browse.
General conditions of use of the website
The access and use of this website and all the URLs included, as well as the services or contents that can be obtained through this site, are subject to the terms collected and detailed in the same Legal Notice, in the Policy of Privacy and Cookies Policy, without prejudice to the fact that access to some of these services or contents may require the acceptance of general, particular or additional conditions.
Use of the website, as well as its services and contents, implies acceptance of the legal terms included.
The Owner reserves the right to make changes to the website without prior notice, with the aim of updating, correcting, modifying, adding, canceling or deleting the contents or design of the website.
The user agrees to use the services of the website in accordance with the terms expressed in this Legal Notice, being responsible for their correct use, and not to use them for:
– Disseminate content or propaganda of a violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic nature, offensive to apologize for terrorism or that goes against human rights, disrespects or harasses other users or third parties.
– Introducing computer viruses into the network or generating errors or damage to electronic documents, data in the system
– Attempt to access other people’s data or restricted areas of the system.
I will not be liable for any misuse, illegal or negligent use by the user through the website or social networks. In the same way I reserve the right to withdraw all those comments, contributions that violate the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, racist, fascist or that in my opinion are not appropriate.
The user who acts against the image, good name or reputation of Mireia Tattoo, as well as whoever uses illegally or fraudulently the designs, logos, contents, illustrations or designs of the website and / or attacks in any way against intellectual and industrial property rights of the website or its contents and services, will be responsible to the Owner of this action.
I undertake to apply, as far as possible, the appropriate measures at my disposal to try to guarantee the user the absence on their website of viruses, Trojans, spam, etc.… However, these measures are not 100% (INFALIBLES??) and therefore I cannot fully assure you of the absence of these undesirable elements. For this reason, I am not responsible for any damage that may be caused to the user.
Intellectual and industrial property law
All content and / or any other element of the website, including those elements that make up the visual appearance, and graphic image, by way of example: the design of this website, its codes Source, texts, software, brands, logos , trade names, images, designs, illustrations, database, etc. are the property of the Owner and / or of third parties to whom their rights have been assigned. They are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
Its use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other similar action is strictly prohibited except with the express written permission.
Sometimes I can give you access to other web pages that I find interesting for the topic, the goal is to facilitate the search for resources. However, I am not responsible for the content or security measures adopted by any page or website through which access is accessed from this website, or for any damage of any kind that may arise from the access or use of these.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The law applicable in the event of a dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice between myself and the user, as well as any matter related to the services of this website and its policies, will be in Spanish. Any dispute will be expressly submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Sabadell.
In accordance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, we inform you that your data will be incorporated into a system owned by the Holder. In compliance with current regulations, I inform you that your data will be kept for the period strictly necessary to comply with the precepts amended above and in order to:
– Process purchase / sale orders
– Attend to your messages and queries
– Perform all those activities of Mireia Tattoo.
– Information on appointment forms.
If we are not notified otherwise, we will understand that your data has not changed, that you agree to notify us of any changes and that we have your consent to use them for the purposes mentioned.
That is why we inform you that we will process the data in a lawful, transparent, legal, relevant, appropriate, limited, accurate and up-to-date manner. We undertake to take all reasonable measures to ensure that these are deleted or rectified without delay when they are inaccurate or when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected at the time.
Personal data will not be transferred to third parties, except by legal obligation. However, in order to provide the services necessary to carry out the activity, the data is shared with the following third parties under the corresponding privacy conditions:
In accordance with the rights granted to us by current data protection regulations, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of your personal data as well as the consent granted. for its processing by sending a request to the aforementioned postal address or to the e-mail email@example.com indicating in the subject “Data Protection”.
You can contact the competent supervisory authority to submit the complaint you deem appropriate.
Definition and function of cookies
Types of cookies used by this website
– Techniques. This type of cookie provides information on the user’s use of the Web, such as which pages the user has visited or ifthe user has had technical problems accessing it. These cookies will not allow you to identify them, since the information they collect is anonymous and will only be used for work to improve page design and navigation, usage statistics, etc. They allow the web to work more agile and adapted to user preferences.
– Registration. They are created when you register or log in as a Web user.
– Customization. They allow you to customize the functions or contents of the website based on the data obtained from the browser.
– Analytics. They are used for statistical purposes. The information is used to measure activity on the website, using Google Analytics, a free web analytics tool provided by Google, which primarily allows website owners to know how users interact with a website.
– Preferences. These cookies allow us to know if you have visited our site before or not. Loss of stored information may make the website experience less functional, but it should not affect its operation.
– Session status. These cookies store the necessary information during the session and the changes related to it, and also determine whether or not it is registered on the website.
– Processes. Process cookies allow the operation of the website and offer services expected by the user who accesses the website, such as browsing web pages or accessing secure areas of the website.
– Advertising: We use local data storage in connection with advertising activities. This allows us to know how often the user has seen an ad or a certain type of ad, and how long ago they saw it. Also to build target segments and groups for marketing purposes and to target specific ads.
Revocation and deletion of cookies
You can configure your browser to allow, block, delete or disable cookies installed on your computer, by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. In the event that you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access any of the sections or functionalities of this website.
To configure the browser, deactivate or manage the installation of cookies and in this way, they are automatically deleted once the browser, computer or device is closed, you can obtain more information by “clicking” on the following links. we provide, depending on the browser you use:
Internet Explorer (Version 10)
Internet Explorer (Version 11)
In general, most browsers allow quick access to the removal of browsing data by pressing the key sequence Ctrl + Shift + Delete, and cookies can be deleted.
Update our Cookies Policy